- All CF7 Skins Add-ons operate directly within the Contact Form 7 interface – making them easy to use
- Your existing familiarity with using Contact Form 7 – you don’t need to learn another WordPress form plugin
- You can still use the many plugins available that extend Contact Form 7 – both free & premium
- Purchase only the CF7 Skins Add-ons you require – mix and match to suit your needs
- Use of Contact Form 7 in your native language – none of the premium WordPress form plugins have such a wide range of translations available
- Continued access to ongoing development of Contact Form 7 – the most widely used WordPress plugin
Our range of Add-ons bring the features available in other premium WordPress Form plugins directly within Contact Form 7.
All Add-ons include Premium Email Support
Premium Email Support is provided to deal with your questions and problems. If you purchase a CF7 Skins Add-on, it comes with a whole year of free updates and support.
To make support as easy as possible for our users, our support system is email based. We do have a support system operating behind the scenes, to help us answer your questions, but for users it’s just simple emails answering their particular questions.
CF7 Skins Pro
CF7 Skins Pro offers a range of extra Templates & Styles for your CF7 Skins forms.
Each Template acts as an easy to follow guide, which can be adapted to your particular requirements.
Each Style covers the full range of standard form elements available within Contact Form 7.
CF7 Skins Ready
CF7 Skins Ready provides a range of useful pre-defined styles that can be used in all CF7 Skins forms.
- box – displays enclosed elements in a surrounding box
- column – displays enclosed elements in a vertical column
- grid – implements a CSS form grid
- singleline – displays enclosed elements on a single line
- horizontal – displays checkbox & radio button elements in horizontal line
You can add a Ready Class to an individual form field or a group of form elements by simply adding the Ready Class to the surrounding parent element.
CF7 Skins Multi
CF7 Skins Multi allows you to easily break your Contact Form 7 forms into multiple steps.
CF7 Skins Multi includes the features you need to make user friendly multi-part Contact Form 7 forms.
- Tab Titles – with click Navigation
- Progress Bar – indicates to users where they are (optional)
- Navigation Buttons – Previous & Next on each Tab (optional)
- Pagination – current page / total no. (optional)
- Start & End Tabs – (optional) additional Navigation Buttons
- Thank You Tab – (optional) extra page displayed only after completed form submission
- Design Matches CF7 Skins Style – styling of multi-form elements matches selected CF7 Skins Style
Forms can be divided where required, quickly & easily, right within the Contact Form 7 plugin interface.
CF7 Skins Logic
CF7 Skins Logic allows you to add Conditional Logic to Contact Form 7 forms.
With CF7 Skins Logic you can:
- dynamically change the form fields displayed based upon user input
- show or hide form elements depending on the values input in other form fields
- display selected form items in response to options chosen.
- Show or Hide – fields
- Criteria – field, user and post info
- Value – equals, not equals, contains or changed
- Compare – numeric or text values
- Multiple logic statements – if all & if any
- Multiple fields with varying logic.
Conditional Logic can also be added within CF7 Skins Multi Forms.