- All CF7 Skins Add-ons operate directly within the Contact Form 7 interface – making them easy to use
- Your existing familiarity with using Contact Form 7 – you don’t need to learn another WordPress form plugin
- You can still use the many plugins available that extend Contact Form 7 – both free & premium
- Purchase only the CF7 Skins Add-ons your require – mix and match to suit your needs
- Use of Contact Form 7 in your native language – none of the premium WordPress form plugins have such a wide range of translations available
- Continued access to ongoing development of Contact Form 7 – the most widely used WordPress plugin
Our range of Add-ons bring the features available in other premium WordPress Form plugins directly within Contact Form 7.
All Add-ons include Premium Email Support
Premium Email Support is provided to deal with your questions and problems. If you purchase a CF7 Skins Add-on, it comes with a whole year of free updates and support.
To make support as easy as possible for our users, our support system is email based. We do have a support system operating behind the scenes, to help us answer your questions, but for users it’s just simple emails answering their particular questions.
CF7 Skins Ready
CF7 Skins Ready provides a range of useful pre-defined styles that can be used in all CF7 Skins forms.
- box – displays enclosed elements in a surrounding box
- column – displays enclosed elements in a vertical column
- grid – implements a CSS form grid
- singleline – displays enclosed elements on a single line
- horizontal – displays checkbox & radio button elements in horizontal line
You can add a Ready Class to an individual form field or a group of form elements by simply adding the Ready Class to the surrounding parent element.
CF7 Skins Multi
CF7 Skins Multi allows you to easily break your Contact Form 7 forms into multiple steps. Forms can be divided where required, quickly & easily, right within the Contact Form 7 plugin interface.
CF7 Skins Multi includes the features you need to make user friendly multi-part Contact Form 7 forms.
- Tab Titles – with click Navigation
- Progress Bar – indicates to users where they are (optional)
- Navigation Buttons – Previous & Next on each Tab (optional)
- Pagination – current page / total no. (optional)
- Start & End Tabs – (optional) additional Navigation Buttons
- Thank You Tab – (optional) extra page displayed only after completed form submission
- Design Matches CF7 Skins Style – styling of multi-form elements matches selected CF7 Skins Style
CF7 Skins Logic
CF7 Skins Logic allows you to add Conditional Logic to Contact Form 7 forms.
With CF7 Skins Logic you can:
- dynamically change the form fields displayed based upon user input
- show or hide form elements depending on the values input in other form fields
- display selected form items in response to options chosen.
- Show or Hide – fields
- Criteria – field, user and post info
- Value – equals, not equals, contains or changed
- Compare – numeric or text values
- Multiple logic statements – if all & if any
- Multiple fields with varying logic.
Conditional Logic can also be added within CF7 Skins Multi Forms.
Other pre-sale questions
Feel free to contact us if you have other unanswered questions.