Terms & Conditions
We may alter these Terms & Conditions at any time with or without prior notice. If you cannot agree to the Terms after an alteration, you may cancel your account. There will however not be a refund or restitution in any way.
Your license is valid for one year from the purchase date. An active license key is needed for ongoing access to plugin updates and email support. You will need to renew your license to continue receiving updates and support (discounted renewal rates are available).
After purchasing you’ll receive a Licence Key via email (or you can visit your Account). The key can be activated from within the plugin or via your account. Keys can also be deactivated from within the plugin or via your account, and re-activated on another site if needed.
An automatic updater is included with each Add-on plugin. In order for the updater to work, you need to have a valid licence key which is linked to your website location where the plugin is installed.
You will receive notification of plugin updates just like you’re used to with plugins available from the WordPress Plugin Repository. We provide identical update support, although the plugin will be updated from our website instead of wordpress.org.
Your license can be renewed annually at a substantial discount of the price at the time of renewal. We’ll send you an email in advance of your license expiring with instructions on how to renew.
Our secure payment methods include Visa & MasterCard via Stripe & Paypal. We are limited to online payments only, we are not be able to accept a money order, check or receive phone orders.
If you are not happy with our product or service, let us know and contact us within 30 days of purchase and we’ll refund you.
Premium Email Support is provided to deal with questions and problems from users with an active license key.
- We will check that you have an active licence before answering your questions. You can find your current licenses in your Account. If your licence has expired, you can renew it from your Account. New licences can be purchased from the Pricing section.
- You will generally need to supply a link to your Contact Form 7 form, that we can access, before we are able to provide you with support – see Guidelines.
- We are only able to provide support for the latest version of WordPress, Contact Form 7 and CF7 Skins. We may need to ask you to upgrade all of these to their latest versions before we are able to assist you.
- We may require you to temporarily disable your WP Theme and other plugins, which are installed alongside our plugin, to help us investigate your problem.
- We don’t answer questions that are primarily about Contact Form 7 or WordPress rather than CF7 Skins – instead we will direct you to the WordPress Support forum for assistance.
- In some cases we may ask you to provide WordPress Admin and/or FTP access to your website to help resolve your problem. We recommend you give us unique WP-admin and FTP account credentials which can be removed after your issue has been investigated.
What is covered by Support
- Help with plugin installation, configuration and usage
- General guidance related to usage of CF7 Skins & our range of Add-ons
- Latest versions of WordPress, Contact Form 7 and CF7 Skins plugins only.
Support does not cover:
- Questions that are primarily about Contact Form 7 or WordPress rather than CF7 Skins
- 3rd Party products and services
A customization is anything that changes the way our plugins look or function relative to how we make our plugins available to you. We provide our plugins as is. We do not customize our products on demand or support 3rd Party customizations.
We also don’t offer advice and guidance on customization and we don’t take responsibility or endorse any 3rd Party solutions for customization.
We try to respond to all questions initially within 24 hours. Most questions are handled within 48 hours, but sometimes (in complicated cases) it may take several days for our response.