CF7 Skins Logic
Conditional Logic for Contact Form 7
Conditional Logic is a way to apply rules to your Contact Form 7 form based on the user’s input and behavior. This allows you to control what information your user is asked to provide and tailor the form specifically to their needs.
The Contact Form 7 plugin does not currently offer this functionality. It can be done via custom programming but you need to be rather skilled at WordPress development using PHP and/or jQuery.
CF7 Skins Logic allows you to add Conditional Logic to Contact Form 7 forms. CF7 Skins Logic works right within the Contact Form 7 plugin interface – it adds an extra tab where you can configure each Contact Form 7 form to show or hide fields based on user selections.
- dynamically change the form fields displayed based on user input
- show or hide form elements depending on the values input in other form fields
- display selected form items in response to options chosen.
- Show or Hide – fields
- Criteria – field, user and post info
- Value – equals, not equals, contains or changed
- Compare – numeric or text values
- Multiple logic statements – if all & if any
- Multiple fields with varying logic.
1 site / year
3 sites / year
5 sites / year
CF7 Skins LogicConditional logic on form fields
Annual renewal required for ongoing access to updates & support
Easy to Use
CF7 Skins Logic works right within the Contact Form 7 plugin interface – it adds an extra tab where you can configure each Contact Form 7 form to show or hide fields based on user selections.
CF7 Skins Logic – Conditional Logic for Contact Form 7 forms
CF7 Skins Logic adds an extra tab right within the Contact Form 7 plugin interface where you can configure each form to show or hide fields based on user selections.
Show & Hide Form Fields
Show extra fields as a user fills in the form
Instructions – start typing in the Name field to see the form expand to include Message field.
Compare Field Values to Set Criteria
Display additional questions based on user input
Instructions – additional questions are displayed based on your answer to the first question.
Multiple fields with multiple logic statements
Dynamically change multiple form fields based on the values input in other form fields
Instructions – additional questions are displayed based progressively based on individual Sports Preferences.
Examine CF7 Skins Logic Demo Forms.
CF7 Skins Logic
Includes the following plugins + Premium Email Support:
- CF7 Skins Pro – Extra Templates & Styles
- CF7 Skins Logic – Conditional Logic
In addition if you complete the CF7 Skins Logic Demo Form we’ll send you a Discount Code to use with your purchase.
You can help us improve CF7 Skins Logic by completing this form. This will show you a CF7 Skins Logic form in action. In addition, as a thank-you, we’ll send you a Discount Code to use with your next purchase from CF7 Skins.
This form is made with CF7 Skins + CF7 Skins Pro + CF7 Skins Ready + CF7 Skins Multi + CF7 Skins Logic
CF7 Skins Logic Documentation
See our in-depth documentation for a detailed explanation on how to use CF7 Skins Logic. It’s a great place to find detailed answers that covers how to get started, how to customize your forms with CF7 Skins and everything else in between.
- Each CF7 Tag needs to be within a < li > statement to be detected in CF7 Skins Logic
- Conditional Logic can also be added within CF7 Skins Multi forms
CF7 Skins Ultra Bundle
Includes the following commonly requested Add-ons + Premium Email Support:
- CF7 Skins Pro – Extra Templates & Styles – $19
- CF7 Skins Ready – Extra useful styling options – $39
- CF7 Skins Multi – Multi-part Forms – $49
- CF7 Skins Logic – Conditional Logic – $59